Complete peace of mind from CORGI registered & approved tradespeople
Before we let traders onto our approved list of members we vet them to make sure they can meet our stringent requirements. This includes taking some references from previous customers, checking they are registered with relevant professional bodies (e.g. Gas Safe Register) and that they have insurance in place.
By signing our customer care charter, our members promise to you to:
- Communicate openly and honestly about the work you need doing
- Be accountable to you and take responsibility for their actions
- Deliver excellent service standards
- Be fair and transparent with pricing
- Strive for excellence, but if things go wrong, to handle complaints quickly and put things right
So for qualified heating engineers, plumbers, electricians, builders and many other trades, choose a CORGI registered & approved tradesperson for complete peace of mind.